Monday, May 25, 2009

TSDA Chronicles #4: Too Tired

It's late, I'm tired, and I don't think I'd be able to write a solid update so I'll abstain from trying.  Here's the cliff notes:
  • Headed to Richmond
  • Toured around the SigEp headquarters
  • Hung out with my friend Scott and he showed us a bunch of cool historical sites in Richmond.  We all got some food, hung out at some bars with uncannily good music selections, and couldn't help but notice that we seemed to be the only tatt-less people in town.
  • Checked in to the hotel late
  • I think Hayden has food poisoning.  If it's the stomach flu and I catch it from him we're going to have problems
Gasoline purchased today: 15 gallons
Sleeping Accomodations: Holiday Inn- I64 West

Tomorrow's Destination: Busch Gardens in Williamsburg
Potential Stops en Route: Pharmacy?
Potential Problems: Hayden's health

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Hayden had an allergic reaction to ingesting 24 oz of PBR from one can? Good thing Barrett forgot his ID otherwise you would've had two with stomach flu.

    ReplyDelete