We started chasing pavements around 10:00 a.m. this morning. The intent of the road trip was to have as little planning as possible and hopefully there would be a few surprises. With that said, we actually let Hayden drive a majority of the 400 mile hike today, and he actually did a pretty good job. Russ recommended we stop in Lynchburg to take a tour and learn about the history and processing of the Tennessee sipping whiskey, Jack Daniels. I didn't know what to expect, but
So we finally arrive in Knoxville after a seemingly quick seven hours of traveling, and I don't know how other people would function on road trips without GPS or blackberries. I think that these next two weeks are going to be a real test of how three guys can manage to get along in very close quarters. Two of us are pretty used to it, one of us may have to do a little adjusting to the art of compromise. haha.
Its approaching 1 or 2 am he
No comments:
Post a Comment