Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hayden's Faves: Introduction


To build suspense for the coming TSDA road trip, I will be featuring a "Hayden's Faves" countdown periodically until our time of departure.  


 I took this pic of Hayden on his birthday.  We were at Jimmy John's.  He got beat up by his pledge brother in front of a cop and some fiesty latinos in front of Quick Grill on the way home.

Happy b-day big man!



The story behind these "faves" is that one day during an especially exhilarating lab, ole Teetot'lin and I decided to list out Hayden's top 5 favorite games.  And then his top 5 weaknesses, top five hobbies, etc, etc.  After it was all said and done, we had quite a list of faves assembled, and I would like to share this informational gold mine with you all on the TSDA blog.  



This pic of Hayden was taken in his room on the 3rd floor of the EFN house.  Specifically, it illustrates him standing on his fridge in front of a wide open window.  What is he doing??

I'll give you a hint: he was about 12 deep, didn't have a cup, and was too lazy to walk down the hall.




Think of the "Hayden's Faves" countdown as a way of getting to know The Crew's least informative or productive member--Hayden, aka TPS, aka The Haydeebug--just a little bit better.  Check back for the first update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment